Sunday, January 1, 2017

I left my heart...

Took a last minute trip to San Francisco. Couldn't think of a better way to start off the new year. Of course I stopped off at Tiffany to try on my dream ring. Yes, it is just as beautify as I remembered. As night fell upon the city I left Union Square and drove to Twin Peaks to watch as the city lit up like a Christmas tree. It was breathtaking, a picture I will never get tired of.

My daughter and her friend went with me. Oh, to be 18 again and freshman in college. My biggest joy of this trip was listening to them talk of dreams and aspirations. I wanted them to feel free to talk so I just listened and offered no advice. Today, I wanted to be one of the girls...not mom.

Overall, it was an outstanding trip. Can't wait to do it again.

Health wise...I hung in there. Did all the driving myself and didn't feel any discomfort until the last half hour. Victory is mine RA. You're going to have to find someone else to pick on.





No comments:

Post a Comment